Newgrounds Radio Newgrounds Radio

New feature suggestion...

U should be able to search a particular artist and it automatically plays one of their songs.

This thing is so innovative!!!

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Sooooooooo HARD!

Oh my GOD level 26 WTF!

I did get up to level 12 without dying tho.

Awesome game.

Snubby responds:

thanks bud

Canabalt Canabalt

1732m!

Its really addictive but it lacks a story behind it. Also there could be some powerups or something.

Paddle Catch Paddle Catch

Love the music!

the game is way to hard to be entirely enjoyable though. You have a good concept though, you could elaborate on this and make it alot better

Ether War Ether War

Its a great game!

i ve been playing it for like a week now and its amazing, I was thinking you could make some kinda Ether Tower Defense game that would be cool. But it would take away from the action a bit.

Kajenx responds:

I was thinking about that, actually.

-Quadrilateral Battle- -Quadrilateral Battle-

WHAT!

MY NICKNAME IS THE DONUT MASTER! Otther than Pezmobile of course oh well. good game though.

Dar Ball Dar Ball

Very Challenging

its a good game and an interesting concept but I CAN'T EVEN GET PAST LEVEL 4!!!!!!!
Waaaaay too hard.

spOces Plus spOces Plus

Nice game

Very entertaining. I agree with 42-FTI though. I should have some power ups like making you faster or turning the whole screen black for a few seconds. Great music too!

Powerpool Frenzy Powerpool Frenzy

Wow this is amazing

i was actually the first one to review this but my browser crashed and i had to restart it. I love how u can hit the ball again while its moving. You should make 2 game modes one with the time limit and 1 where you have to get all the balls in.
much more entertaining than half the crap you find here.

Mr Agnry Faic 2 Mr Agnry Faic 2

it gets boring.

it starts out ok but it gets boring, also i can only put 4 fingers on the keyboard at once. Its not too bad, I've seen worse.

MrRandomist responds:

OK maybe next time ill try to make it more interesting!